Every one out of 3 men at the age group of 55 to 70 is affected by prostate issues and when they are left unnoticed then it starts developing gradually to form a prostate cancer. Prostate is basically a walnut sized part of the male reproductive system and they are very vital. They are placed in the front of the rectum and below the bladder. The main function of a prostate gland is to secrete a fluid which is a part of the semen.
The reason why prostate cancer happens is still unknown and the major factors that can enhance the risk of a prostate cancer are aging, hereditary issues, prolonged smoking habits, too much intake of alcohol and indulgence of sex. One can go for prostate cancer Ayurvedic treatment in India but before that one should be aware of the symptoms of the disease.
The most common symptoms of this prostate cancer are:
- Dreary pain in the lower pelvic region.
- Frequent urination.
- Lack of appetite.
- Loss of body weight.
- Swelling of the prostate gland.
- Destabilised urine flow.
- Painful ejaculation.
- Pain in bones, upper thighs and lower backs.
It is said that the best way to treat prostate cancer is by following certain Ayurvedic treatments because they are natural and safe. They also do not have much adverse side effects. Prostate present in men us also known as Shukra Dhatu and it has a reproductive potential. This prostate syndrome becomes more adverse with age. Here are some fruitful remedies:
- Food is a medicine for the human body. Ayurveda says that if one has healthy eating habits then it can help one to prevent a lot of diseases and prostate cancer is definitely one of them. One needs to eat a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits so that they can prevent the illness. In order to combat prostate cancer one needs to intake vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower and others which have anti cancerous properties. One also needs to choose some low glycemic food items like juicy fruits, legumes and add turmeric to their daily diet because turmeric has curcumin in them which can prevent the spread of the cancerous cells. One also needs to add garlic in order to control prostate cancer.
- Practicing certain yogasana can also help to keep the disease in control. The most effective asanas to treat prostate cancer are Garudasana, Sarvangasana, Sinhasana, Shirshasana, Kapalbhaati and Pranayama. One can practiced them from an expert and learn properly to do it to get the positive results.
- Pure and concentrated oils extracted from the plants are known as essential oils. Sandalwood essential oils are said to eradicate prostate and breast cancer cells. Apart from that, there is turmeric essential oil which has anti inflammatory properties which can be of great help.
- One can also use Ayurvedic herbs for the prostate cancer treatments as they are beneficial.
One can go for prostate cancer Ayurvedic treatment and get effective results in a few days.